View Single Post
  (#617 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: What are you reading now? - August 11th 2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romaness View Post

I've heard lots of positive opinions about this series. I've even started it myself once, but I didn't know what was going on and after some time it turned out I had picked book three or something instead of the first one never started over but I'm planning to do so. Are you enjoying it so far?

Currently I'm bored with book two of Mistborn (I'm kinda disappointed because I believe the second book is way worse and duller than the first one). So I'm reading Pomnik Cesarzowej Achai by Andrzej Ziemiański, which I don't think is translated into other languages, but I'm not sure. It's a sequel to a trilogy Achaia that definitely has been translated. I find some chapters less interesting than others, but all in all I like it.
I didn't end up finishing it. The story was slow and I needed something a bit faster paced. I think that when I'm in a better reading mood that I'd end up liking it as I'm intrigued to find out what happens to the characters. I think the first book is going to be a bit more about building the world and introducing you to the characters and books like that start slow.

Also, mistborn two was slower. I think it picks up towards the end. I really enjoyed the trilogy. I hope if you end up picking it up again you'll enjoy it.