View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: First tattoo ideas/questions - September 13th 2018, 12:07 AM

1) I don't think it makes a difference, I got my thigh tattoo in winter and wear skinny jeans that are skin tight and it didn't bug me at all. So I say pick the months that work best for you.

2) No experience with it, but plan on getting one done in may or next September.

3) I have tattoos on both my forearms and they are practical because you can hid them with sleeves for work if you need to. As for pain I honestly don't think anyone can give you a definite answer on this. My forearm tattoos hurt, but all of mine hurt because I have a low tolerance for pain when someone else is causing it. I will say the closer to the elbow crease the worse it hurt, so if possible stay away from that area.

4) I will not suggest anything for design. I believe the tattoo has to mean something to the person, therefor I cannot help. I will say that designing your own tattoo will give it a lot more meaning. So I would work with a tattoo artist to design it.

I know you didn't ask this but I will put this out there. Research tattoo artist, go look at their work place and some of the tattoos they have done before. Do not just go to the first one you find or the cheapest...Find one you are comfortable with.