View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unidentified~Unicorn Offline
Dust and Ash
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Aiyannah

Points: 10,736, Level: 15 Points: 10,736, Level: 15 Points: 10,736, Level: 15

Where should I work? - September 26th 2018, 08:15 PM

So I have a variety of places to work at, from retail to food chains. But I'm not sure where to work. Here are some places I could work at-
  • Teriyaki Madness (fast food)
  • Shopko (retail)
  • Thriftway (Grocery)
  • McCalister's (Deli food)
  • Country Club
  • Sonic (fast food)

So as you can see, there is quite the selection for someone my age. But I'm not so sure as to which would be the best option. I'm currently looking at the wages and so far the highest payment (and most popular choice) in high school is Thriftway. But I could easily work at Shopko or McCalister's because both are ran by family members, and the wages are also pretty high. Shopko is more laid back and relaxed while McCalister's is more fast paced. I don't know which would be a good, a relaxed environment or a fast paced one. I have applied to work at Teriyaki Madness, and so far have received no news on my application. (Keep in mind that I applied in the middle of August.)
And Sonic, well, aha, funny thing is that I could work as a carhop, but the manager is sort of a creep and my mom does NOT want me working there at all for that reason.

I know that I want a job so I can earn my own spending money and not have to worry about wanting a new outfit or snacks, just, it is a hard decision on where I should work and I'm not exactly sure where would be a good starting job for me. At the moment I'm walking my aunt's dog for money.