View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: Bulimia Nervosa and suffering. - December 4th 2018, 12:17 AM

Hey Destiny,

I am so sorry you are struggling with this, I know how hard eating disorders are. I have been diagnosed with EDNOS then Bulimia and have struggled with my body image since I was young.

Puking up blood is really dangerous and can be caused by a lot of different things. I strongly urge you to talk to your mom or who ever you live with and have them make you a doctors appointment to get this checked out. You will have to be completely honest about the purging but that is so you can get help.

You say you aren't sure if you want to get help or not. Do you mean your not sure if you want to recover from your eating disorder?

I think this is two different things to deal with. I would suggest focusing on figuring out what is causing you to purge blood and to get that under control and fixed. Then worry about the purging. But I will say if you continue purging once you get the other problem solved it will probably not stay fixed for long. But you still need to get it looked at soon.

You have to be 100% ready to recover for yourself and not anyone else from an eating disorder for it to work. I tried recovering for other people and it never worked and then once I realized I need to do it for me and only me I have been doing really good.

If you ever need to talk, about this or anything else I am just a pm/vm away.
Frankie<3