View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

What style bra do you wear? - December 21st 2018, 02:38 PM

I wasn’t sure where to put this because I know it could fit in a few areas but since I am asking about the type/style of a bra I figured I’d put it here.

Recently I lost weight and I needed to get a few new bras (though not a lot because I want to lose some more). I was reading to get bras that don’t have formed cups because when you lose weight and they don’t fit right it’s more obvious. I settled on some sports bras and some that have removable padding so they are somewhat supportive and I wear looser fitting clothes so no one will probably notice anyway.

But I was reading about the different types of bras people prefer with their weight loss and how long it took to change their size or what they like in general without weight loss being considered and all that and it made me wonder what types/style of bras everyone wears? Do you have sleep bras that are separate from your day ones, or any favorites? Are you picky about yours?

I usually liked underwire bras and the formed cup ones because of the support but I do like the soft cups and the cami ones with the removable pads. I really love the ones I just bought and I’m wondering why I didn’t try them out years ago. They fit better and they’re supportive which is a surprise for me.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers