LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while

Name: Chelsey

Points: 22,344, Level: 21 Points: 22,344, Level: 21 Points: 22,344, Level: 21

Re: Pregnant AGAIN !!!! - May 6th 2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely View Post
Well Ok im 15 &+ ii Had A Baby Giirl December Last ii Love Her To Bits ii Do But Today ii Found Out iim Pregnant AGAIIN!! ii Just Cant Stop Cryiin How Could This Happen Agaiin, ii DunnO How To Tell Me Parents BeCause This isnt The Way They Wanted Me Tah Turn Out, Yah Know Two Children At 16 That iis Hard, ii Reliie DunnO How ii Can Cope Like Reliie, i Know i Will Love The Child Two Bits,
i Told My BoyFreind He Was GobSmacked Like He Realyy Was He Told Me Hell Be There &+ Stuff &+ Then He Started Goiin On About How He Wants iit To Be A Boy, iim Not Soundiing Like A Bitch Here But ill Be The One Wiith The Bad Name Not Him, ii Know He Cares And All But ii Just Dont Know What Ta Do Ny Advice On What Steps Tah Take Next,

X
What steps to take next depend completely on what you want to do. Are you going to keep this baby, go through the adoption process, or have an abortion? That's something that you need to think about first.

Either way, I'm pretty sure that you're going to have to tell your parents. Sure, they'll probably be upset because they want a better life for you and two kids at age sixteen probably isn't what they had in mind, but I think that especially since they were there to help with your first, they'll come around and also be there for your second.

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do.

Previously Mommy.Wife.Student