View Single Post
  (#740 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: What are you reading now? - February 13th 2019, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikigai View Post

GOSH THAT'S MY FAVOURITE SERIES EVER <3
I've been hopelessly in love in Farseer Trilogy since 2013 and tons of books I've read during these years, nothing made me change my mind. I hope you're enjoying it

Meanwhile I'm into Brown's Angels and Demons. I think Da Vinci Code was better and even though A&D isn't that bad, I guess it's gonna be the last of Brown's books that I'll read.

I enjoyed it. The books are quite dense though so I probably won't get to the third book until later in the year. I am taking a trip in July, hopefully, and it's about 8 hours one way so I might make that one of the books I try to get to during the course of the trip. I might listen to it and another at the same time though since the audio book is 32 hours or something like that.

Dan Brown is decent but he's not a favorite. I have read Angel's and Demon's, Da Vinci Code and Inferno. I think is books are pretty formulaic and I know a lot of people don't like him due to that. I don't think they are anything special but I find them to be fast reads. I got through Inferno in a day. That one had an interesting premise.