Thread: Triggering (SH): Harming myself- self harm triggering
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Astar Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 7,624, Level: 12 Points: 7,624, Level: 12 Points: 7,624, Level: 12

Harming myself- self harm triggering - May 8th 2019, 09:48 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I’ve been self harming for years, usually when things get too bad and have built up for so long and I need to let it out. Recently though, especially info’s last month or so I’ve been harming myself over everything. Small hints that wouldn’t have bothered me before cause me to snap now. I know I’m not happy, I genuinely real depressed all the time. My harming has got worse. It went from occasionally scratching myself to biting, badly scratching myself to bleed, pinching, using sharp objects etc. Recently I’ve also started [EDIT] myself on the head. The first few times it was gentle but now it’s hard with the intention of giving myself [EDIT]. I’m scared. But I can’t stop. I really don’t want to keep living like I am and the harm gives me a break.

I can do it and I can get through it. So can you xx

Last edited by DeletedAccount63; May 19th 2019 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Adding prefix and taking out something against the CoC