View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Latte Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 3,839, Level: 9 Points: 3,839, Level: 9 Points: 3,839, Level: 9

Re: Pleas help I can’t cum and get boners while getting bjs - June 8th 2019, 03:47 PM

I'm wondering if you have some performance anxiety (e.g. if you really want to impress her ,please her, etc etc) it might cause anxiety, which can affect heart rate, blood flow, etc, and its quite common for men's penis's to become flaccid under such circumstances.

I can't really get into details on the forum, but what might help is maybe if you get it started yourself (masturbating together is something many couples enjoy) and get used to getting hard around her... then slowly have her take over the process. I'm sure she's noticed by now that your penis is struggling in her presence (no shade, but it's just what's happening) and it's only going to increase anxiety (and decrease it getting up) if you keep hoping that next time, next time, next time it will work. So that's why I suggest pivoting and trying things like masturbating together, you can always kiss and touch while doing it too. It might help with your performance issues to ease in like that