View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Amelia01 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7

Does this normally happen for an exceptionally attractive guy in high school? - June 26th 2019, 02:18 PM

I used to have a guy in my class up until this summer break, and he had the looks that pretty much all girls at that school found extremely attractive - I am not sure how tall he was, but probably about 6'6, and apart from that he had broad shoulders and a very muscular and also natural-looking physique, as well as stunningly beautiful eyes and a very beautiful face in general.
And even though he did look incredibly good, I was still a bit amazed by how easy it was for him with girls.
The very first day he was in our class he already had two girls in our class sitting close to him on both sides of him and flirting with him right before our first lesson - even though he just sat quiet by himself in the beginning - and that very same week he started receiving compliments from them about how cute and good-looking he was, and I often saw girls in our class trying to eye-flirt with him during the lessons and keeping him company.
I also saw a few beautiful girls in the school corridors who could walk up to him out of nowhere and start small talk with him and then ALWAYS ask for a date, even when he seemed completely bored and disinterested in them, and I also remember one time when two girls started chatting with him for a very brief moment with him and then quickly poked his upper body and ran away laughing.
He didn't seem the least bit surprised at all, so it probably happened quite often.
It was also really really hard for any one particular girl to get a date with unless she tried really hard (which most girls did), although he did of course date lots of them during the 2 years that we were classmates.
Some of them would also tease him by giving him excuses to look at their bodies, like some girl could ask him if she looked good in a new tight top or some new leggings, and always completely ignore her friends' opinions, and similar things of that nature.

Is it common that a guy like him gets this treatment during high school?
Or was this particular guy just extra lucky?

Last edited by Ennui.; June 26th 2019 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Moving to more appropriate forum. You'll get better advice here. :)