View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
mimoosu Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 2,461, Level: 7 Points: 2,461, Level: 7 Points: 2,461, Level: 7

Getting rid of bad friends and then being lonely..oh well - June 26th 2019, 07:12 PM

Ever since I was small I used to have group of people always around me. As we grew older my friendship with this group got quite unhealthy as they used to always pick on me and leave me out, but I had nobody else to be with so I stayed. They for example shared ugly pictures had they took of me secretly, had them in their folders and once even locked me to the basement in the winter when I had to go home. It was quite bad, but I did nothing.

2 years ago, after years and years, I finally separated myself from them and I've been with 2 my most loyal friends ever since, but now I feel very lonely all the time. These loyal friends have gathered new friend groups of their own, who I don't really click with. It's summer break from school right now and I'm doing absolutely nothing but sitting home all day. I do have friends, who I'm with in school, but we don't communicate or ever get together outside of the school. I guess I should write to them and try my luck even if it's awkward? How do you even get new friends as a teen suddenly out of nowhere, I'm so bad at this... I don't really want to use apps or something like that.

Please help a girl out. Thank you!