View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,543, Level: 59 Points: 172,543, Level: 59 Points: 172,543, Level: 59

Re: Favorite Subjects? - July 1st 2019, 07:35 PM

My favorite subject was English and Health. I just like health and health education type stuff since I'm, y'know, a public health major now that I'm in college. English was also the one subject I just was naturally good at. I also took a psychology elective in high school that I liked a lot.

I know college doesn't really count but I want to say in grad school my favorite subjects are research and biostatistics, which is funny because they are also the hardest courses I've ever taken in my darned life aha. In undergrad my favorite subjects were my public health classes like illness and disease and program planning.

My least favorite subject was definitely PE because I'm not physically fit and it was often embarrassing for me. Also math. I've never had an easy time in it and had a teacher that crushed my spirits in middle school aha. Also AP physics content-wise and I didn't pass the AP exam, but the teacher was the sweetest woman in the world and I do miss her.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive