View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount57

Edit avatar

Re: Favorite Subjects? - July 2nd 2019, 04:22 PM

My favorite subject growing up was definitely English and yes, it was the subject I got the best grades in! Later when I got to college, I also enjoyed and did very well in psych classes. I LOVE and do well in French classes, too.

My least favorite... Well, I'm dyscalculic, so definitely math. No contest there! And yes, PE (or as we called it, "gym") was terrible. Everyone used to yell at me because I couldn't kick or catch a ball. The tragedy is that while I couldn't kick or catch a ball, I could DODGE a ball, and so I was often the last one standing when we played dodge ball... Couldn't throw a ball to save my life, though, so a lot of the time we still lost anyway.

My second least favorite subject apart from math was probably religion. I went to a Catholic school, and one day my English teacher (who was also my religion teacher) took me aside and said, "Kylie, how is it that you can do so well in English and so poorly in Religion?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Bibliophile:. View Post
There were things I liked about English like reading some good books...but I hated having to discuss the books and find meaning or determine the symbolism behind things. It took the joy out of reading.
I'm an English major (not English Lit) and I 100% agree with this.