View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,151, Level: 47 Points: 109,151, Level: 47 Points: 109,151, Level: 47

Re: Does this normally happen for an exceptionally attractive guy in high school? - July 2nd 2019, 08:14 PM

Hello and welcome to Teenhelp! It is wonderful that you have joined. Thank you so much for sharing this with us and also asking for us to help you out with this.

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this and hope that you will be okay soon. When you are at school and you have guys and girls who when everyone looks at they go crazy, want to date them or they have to be around them all of the time and become friends. Sometimes girls think that because they are really pretty then every guy in school will want to be with them.

But, the thing is a lot of times the people who are acting like how you have told us, you really wouldn't want to date them because they are always just about how do they look and that is not how a relationship should be. When you are dating somebody you want to like them because they are funny and they treat you kind. Also you like them because they will never hurt you or disrespect you.

I know that it can be hard sometimes when every girl wants the hottest guy in school and that is all they are talking about or asking them to look at them. But you can find someone who likes you, that person is around and if you can't see them yet don't get upset, because they will find you or you will find them. I wish you the best and hope that you will be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,