View Single Post
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Favorite Subjects? - July 5th 2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recommencer View Post

Oh, gosh, I did technical writing last semester, and let me tell you, it was NOT my thing. Some people like it and are really good at it, though!! I had a few people in my class who said they preferred it to other kinds of writing.

Well, godspeed!

Yeah, I was never really a history person myself... I'm still not. I think I disliked history for the same reason I disliked religion - it was just a lot of memorization. At one point I was supposed to memorize a bunch of the popes in middle school, which I totally didn't do. I'm pretty sure that test preceded the conversation with my teacher... Oh, dear.

~Kylie
Was it hard? I'm taking it online in the fall. English profs always get me with my citations/references. I am not a fan of APA. I do like to write papers though.

Yeah, history is like that. Plus there's so many sides and battles and they all kind of blur together for me. Chemistry was also a lot of memorization but it's more hands on than History was for me.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers