View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 107,365, Level: 46 Points: 107,365, Level: 46 Points: 107,365, Level: 46

Re: (Pet Death) Feeling guilty about not being there when my dog was put to sleep after all these years. - August 8th 2019, 11:58 AM

Hello Dez,

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this right now and hope that you will be okay soon. Hugs.

When we have lost someone or an animal it is hard to go through this, because we love them so much and we want them with us forever. When we do not have them anymore that is when we start to think about what we should have done with them and we are really hard on ourselves. Please do not be hard on yourself about this, everyone will grieve in all kinds of ways and that is totally fine to do. I am so sorry that when you have been on Facebook and seeing the pictures that it is making you feel hurt and I really hope that you will be okay soon.

When you are on Facebook, ect try not to look at them if you can. Because, it will bring you down, it can help you some. Also would you be able to do something to get you're mind off of this for a while so that you are not thinking about it so much. For example would you be able to get out of the house and go for a walk. Or reading a book or putting on a funny TV show or movie or drawing or painting or calling a friend and being with them for a while so that you are not by yourself and you are with someone who can help you feel a little bit better. Sometimes talking to our family or friends about someone who passed away can help us feel a little bit better, because they may be feeling the same way and would like to talk about it too. If you want to, maybe get pictures of you're dog and you can have them with you. I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you lots of Hugs

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,