Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#8115 (permalink)) Old
Thegoodguy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Louie

Points: 4,766, Level: 10 Points: 4,766, Level: 10 Points: 4,766, Level: 10

Re: Screaming thread. - November 4th 2019, 05:50 AM

I'm not even mad at you I'm mad at myself for being so foolish to think you actually cared it lasted 10 minutes then i was back alone again. So I made my own fun that night I danced all alone without a care in the fucken world. Then when you where hurt I asked you if you where ok but you still talked about him, he didn't even bother to go,you out of all people know how much I fucken hate that place but I went back.I told you that day going back in made me feel sick but I went back for you... I just want you to see me like you see him. But I guess I'm done trying this journey of ours is over not because you left me alone that night,not because I wasted my time,not even because fuck I'm so hurt I can't even finish this shit, your own friend who I didn't even fucken know had to console me after you literally ran from me. Luckly I'm used to being cut short. I wanted to leave so bad am I so terrible that you acted like I wasn't there the whole night. Thank goodness Nat was there she made my whole night yeah I was a bit fucked up but the only reason why I got that way was because I was hurting. I wouldn't wish what you did on my worst enemy. I'm not gonna lie I had a great night that day I just wish you could've been a part of it. But like why? Why would you ask me to go with you if you where gonna ignore me the whole night? Did you have second thoughts? Do I even matter at all? Why did you keep me around this whole time? Yeah I texted you that night to make sure you got home safe but that's it I was gonna talk to you more but I knew that in the end none of it mattered cuz obviously I'm not good enough and maybe I never will be but there's no one i'd rather be than me. You missed out on a great person