View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DisneyGirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,340, Level: 11 Points: 6,340, Level: 11 Points: 6,340, Level: 11

Re: Does he not like me anymore? - January 1st 2020, 02:52 PM

Thank you both for your replies!
It’s strange because he has no problem getting an erection with me at all. The other day I brought up the last time we did something and he got hard just from me talking about it. He hasn’t seemed distant, he still asks me for nudes regularly and everything. One thing I did notice is that he’s so terrified of getting me pregnant. Lady time we were doing something he suddenly just pulled out and put his clothes back on and ran out of the bedroom freaking out. He came back in told me he felt like he was having a panic attack and that he didn’t know where to put the condom because he didn’t want my parents to see it. It’s just hard for me not to think I’m not attractive to him anymore. He promises me he has absolutely no idea why he keeps losing one. And I want to believe him but I can’t. There has to be some explanation as to what’s going on. Or maybe he’s into someone else?? I don’t know I’m assuming the worst and eve thinking about it brings me to tears and the only explanation I get from him is “I don’t know what’s going.” .

Last edited by DisneyGirl; January 1st 2020 at 03:34 PM.