View Single Post
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Corona Virus. - March 14th 2020, 11:34 PM

I've had some people from my workplace asking me if it's going to close. I don't think it will as of yet, but I am worried, because I've spent so much time trying to get there and be employed there and make a living... and now it's going to be destroyed by closures.

I'm not concerned about getting the virus myself still, but I've read that those over 60 are vulnerable, and 2 members of my family whom I live with are over 60. Plus since I work at a gym where it's all germy and nasty since not everyone is clean despite all the virus measures that have been put in place, I worry I may bring it back and infect them.

There's also been more reported cases of the virus around where I live, and I certainly don't want anything to happen.

In terms of bulk-buying, I get that people are panicking, but to be frank, people in panic are not very logical and lack common sense. If there's no food or necessities for people because others keep hoarding it, it means they can't function. And not only that, if you think about it, bulk-buying all that stuff may save you, but what about the people that actually manufacture those goods and may need certain essentials to continue? If they don't have what they need because someone nitwit has gone panic-buying half the super market (I know I'm exaggerating but you get the idea) then how exactly are they going to be able to come into work and making those things for other people? It's very selfish.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!