Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#111 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount57

Edit avatar

Re: Corona Virus. - April 4th 2020, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaty View Post
The good news? Everyone has recovered and is fine. My sister-in-law was taken off quarantine yesterday because she hasn't shown symptoms for days.

My brother though? He is under quarantine till the 11th, even though HE ALREADY HAD IT. But because he wasn't tested the health department is insisting on him staying quarantined. So my sister-in-law who tested positive and is better? She isn't on quarantine. My brother who was a dumbass and refused to get tested and has been better longer than she has? Can't leave for another week.
Ooh, ouch. That's rough. So glad everyone has recovered okay! Always good to hear the success stories!

Sending everyone hope and strength. There are over 10,000 cases in my state at this point, but I'm feeling strangely calm and maybe even a little bit hopeful. I think I've finally gotten the panic out of my system. For now we're not at any risk of getting the virus as we're staying home, so I feel safe for the moment. We'll see how things unfold as we get farther along.

~Kylie
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!