Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#178 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount59

Edit avatar

Re: Corona Virus. - May 7th 2020, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
We had the highest number of COVID-19 related deaths in a single day for my state on the eve of the state opening again. Cases keep rising. An article came out revealing that my Governor actually said on tape that there were going to be deaths. They don't give a shit about preserving human life, like other countries seem to. It's all about the economy and lining the pockets of the wealthy. I am so angry about it.
I heard the comment the governor of your state made. How freaking insensitive of them to say something like that. Money matters more than human lives? Are you freaking kidding me?!

I am glad the governor of our state is handling things appropriately. I don't think we'll be reopening on the date he said we would, which is about a week and half from now.

What baffles me is that there are Corona cases on the offshore settlements and I'm just like... ferries are still running during this time? Ugh. At least it's very, very low compared to other areas.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!