(#186 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42

Re: Corona Virus. - May 11th 2020, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Radio Flyer~ View Post
I leave my house about once a week (usually Saturday or Sunday) and take a walk around the block or in a straight line. Yesterday was very restless so I walked for over an hour with a mask on. I mentally surveyed what percentage were wearing a mask. I would say about 3 to 4 out of every 10. That's 30-40% which is scary.

2 weeks ago we had a barbecue in the backyard which was nice and today we went to an isolated beach which had people but we were able to spread out. That's the most I'm willing to do though. My residence used to have 5-7 staff and we are down to no staff and only the house manager who checks in once a week. When she checks in age sometimes brings her husband and toddler so we are basically quarantined with them too. But then her toddler has a babysitter and she shares the babysitter eith another family. It gets complicated because the house manager is an essential staff. If she can't work here, the house will close and the residents will have no where to go. But I never know what to tell people at work who see a toddler in the zoom video. My supervisor asked who the kid was and I almost wanted to lie and say that I live with my niece but I just said my friend's daughter instead. It gets tricky.
I go for walks every day as well...I have to otherwise I'll go stir crazy.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!