(#5 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: I think I need help - May 11th 2020, 02:55 PM

Hello!

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling so sad, all the time at the moment. I can only begin to imagine how that must feel for you. For what it's worth, I am glad that you've reached out to us here for some help and support because you certainly do not deserve to be alone in any of this.

For me, when things got that bad and in fact when they still do, suicide becomes an option. Suicide because the way out because its instant completing suicide, would mean that all the emotions I am feeling, have an automatic quick stop. However, there are other ways out. Getting better, is a way out, so is getting help for what you're going through. And although these ways out, take effort, time and motivation, they are the better ways out, because unlike suicide, it doesn't end your life and the chance to be happy which you do deserve.

I am glad that you have someone to talk to about all this, but would like to ask why you both have to hide it whenever you talk about it? Is there anyone else you would feel able to talk and if not, can I ask what it is about talking to someone that worries you or that you don't like? Talking to people can be so beneficial. It helps to talk to someone to get whatever it is of our chest as well as relieving support and advice and building up a relationship. And remember that you can always talk to us here as well. You never have to be alone in anything.

Do you know what it is that triggers you to feeling so sad? Whatever it is, please know here is a safe place to talk about it. I know the way you feel is not nice, but remember that emotions are there for a purpose. Allow yourself to feel them and remember its okay to feel them and that they will pass.

Keep going - you're not alone and this won't last forever.
Jess

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018