View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Mental Health Awareness Week - how have you been feeling? - May 23rd 2020, 06:01 PM

A really thoughtful way to end MHA week, thanks Haley!

My week has been ok. Nothing special. In terms of how I feel... a mixture of tiredness, worry, and concern. I'm into my 3rd week of a new set of goals for myself. I've been working on my sleeping schedule which has now been a lot better. I would end up sleeping in and refusing to get up until 12-12:30 in the afternoon. Now I get up at 9:30 AM or some time before that. It means I get a lot more hours in my day to do things, and I go to bed earlier too, rather than being awake until 3 in the morning.

I feel concerned about my exercise. I haven't been doing any apart from trying to do weekly walks to keep up with some kind of moving around. I feel like I'm wasting away a bit, and I've had to push myself to restrict my diet a bit because like a lot of people, I'll just eat because I'm bored or for something to do, and that's not good.

I feel worried about this final course. I worry that I won't do well and pass the exam. The course ends in June and I feel like I'm doing so badly at the content. It's the hardest of the 3 courses I've taken and my test scores are pretty bad. Sometimes I get 7/10, but today I got 4.something on today's module test and it just made me feel like I'm going to fail.

Some days are better than others. Today, I just feel tired.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1353338 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!