View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,353, Level: 47 Points: 109,353, Level: 47 Points: 109,353, Level: 47

Re: Friends and Sexuality - May 27th 2020, 01:31 PM

Hello, thank you so much for coming onto Teenhelp and asking for help with this. I am so sorry that you have not had a reply yet and I hope that you will be okay soon.

When we are having a hard time with something it can be hard to open up to someone, so I totally understand what you are saying. You say that you are close to your friends, would you be able to talk to them when you are alone with them and let them know what you have been going through.

If you didn't want to just come out and say that this is you, when all of you are out together eating lunch or your at the park having a picnic and you see two girls or two guys holding hands, ask them what do they think of those people. Then go from that, if they are totally fine with what they see, then if you are ready then go for it. If they do not give you the answer that you do not like then maybe try with a sibling and see how that goes.

Or another thing that you can try is writing a letter and putting everything in it that is happening and how you want to come out. Then put it in the house so someone can find it, in a bedroom and have them talk to you about it after and ask if you can talk calmly. Always come out when you are ready, do not do anything that you do not want to. I hope that you will be okay soon and I wish you the best with this.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.