Thread: Braces!
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,027
Points: 195,012, Level: 62
Points: 195,012, Level: 62 Points: 195,012, Level: 62 Points: 195,012, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Braces! - May 27th 2020, 09:10 PM

If anyone here has had braces can you tell me your experience? I’ve been saving up and I think I have enough money to get them when everything opens back up! I’m so excited because I’ve always wanted them and thought I never would have the money to.

For those who were adults when they got theirs: Did people make fun of you or look at you funny for having them as an adult? I’m still going to get them but I want to be prepared.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts