View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: How to get organised? - May 29th 2020, 01:32 PM

I have found that I benefit from physically writing down what I need to do each day. I have a weekly planner, sort of. It's not a spiral book, but more of a large notepad where I write down things and cross them off each day. I carry it around with me a lot to remind me of what I need to do. I use green for tasks around the house, purple for school, and blue for appointments. I'm not sure where you shop, but Amazon has a lot of them to give you an idea.

If I can, I usually try to tackle the things I look forward to the least so they aren't hanging over my head all day. It makes me feel good that I got to them as well.

When do you have the most energy? Mine is in the morning before I get tired. See if you can take advantage of that. In contrast, if I am tired or not up to doing certain tasks, I do ones that I can work on while I don't have to be up an about (like schoolwork, phone calls, etc.).

You can also try making a to-done list, or keep track of tasks you have done. It'll allow you to acknowledge your efforts.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.