HelpLINK Officer

Senior TeenHelper

Name: Court
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 27,349, Level: 23 Points: 27,349, Level: 23 Points: 27,349, Level: 23

Re: Riots in America. - May 31st 2020, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everglow. View Post
I dont live in america but in 2011 we had some riots in the uk too for a similar reason. I would ordinarily not support violence that endangers life, but peaceful protests dont work. It isnt right that Black people should need to fear for their safety every single day because the system makes them threats. The reality is, property is replaceable but black lives arent. The places they're burning can be rebuilt, the lives of all the people murdered because of their skin colour cant be mended. If this is what it takes for people to hear them and hold the handful of cops who dont value black lives accountable then I'm all for it.
What about the innocent officers and innocent people that get killed? Is that justice?

Resilient
1. (of a person or animal) able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
2. (of a substance or object) able to recoil or spring back into shape after bending, stretching, or being compressed.

We all possess resilience, we just need to realize it.

Lead Moderator | HelpLINK Officer

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1353635 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!