View Single Post
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18

Re: Riots in America. - June 2nd 2020, 06:53 PM

So many of my liberal friends were vehemently posting on facebook about how we need to keep all businesses closed, destroy our economy,etc. because of the virus. Now they are gathering in large crowds to ransack cities—including mine.

Me trying to find a job to support myself: not ok
Breaking social distancing to loot and arson: totally encouraged.

All of the social distancing that led to people being put out of jobs...social distancing measures that primarily LIBERALS want to be even stricter- could be undone by the crazy protests and their tendency to have 50 people in a shopping center at once(to loot) ,throwing Moktov coctails into occupied police vehicles,etc. If the liberals cause a second wave with this it will be so ironic and so angering at the same time. There were many tens of people gathering around the ATM at my bank
and breaking into it down the street from me. Is that six feet?

What happened to George Floyd was simply unacceptable. He was legally defensless- if be tried to defend himself would be charged with a felony assault on officer. But this is not the answer. My town got ransacked- buildings burned. People who just got back to work are now laid off again because their business went up in smoke,etc

Last edited by Proud90sKid; June 2nd 2020 at 07:11 PM.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1353635 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!