View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,323, Level: 47 Points: 109,323, Level: 47 Points: 109,323, Level: 47

Re: My old dog that's a puppy inside <3 - June 12th 2020, 09:33 PM

Hello You have so many lovely pets and thank you so much for telling us about them I totally understand what you mean about your dog getting old and one day passes away. That is something we think about and we never want it to happen.

When we have pets we love them so much, that we want to keep them with us forever because we become best friends with them and when it is time and they do pass away it is hard. I am sorry that your dog is older. What you can try to do now is take a lot of different pictures of you with your dog when the two of you are doing fun things together and then put them in a scrapbook. Then you will have them with you no matter what happens. You will be able to look at them whenever you want to. You can always keep them with you and they will not get lost. Try not to think about your dog passing away and I know that it is hard not to. Just think about all of the great times that you are having with him and before. That is what you are always going to remember and to be able to keep with you also. I hope that you will be okay soon and thank you so much for telling us about this.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,