View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,770, Level: 47 Points: 109,770, Level: 47 Points: 109,770, Level: 47

Re: What is wrong with me. - June 15th 2020, 01:42 PM

Hello and I'm so sorry that you are having a hard time with this and hope that you will be okay soon. Nothing is wrong with you, you are a lovely person and one day you are going to find that person who truly cares about you and love you. Sometimes it can take some time to find that person and we can get upset, start to get down on ourselves because we are going out with different people for one or a few days or a while and it doesn't work work. I was told when I was younger by my grandmother that we are all going to find true love with that person one day. We may be too busy right now or have a lot going on so we may not see them now or they have not came yet. They will, they are going to see you or you will see them and go out for coffee or lunch and it is going to work out. Please do not be so hard on yourself, it is going to be okay. Try to find something to get your mind off of this if you can, going for a walk around your house or calling a friend or putting on a funny movie or TV show or reading or drawing or painting or anything else that you enjoy doing and do this for a while until you are doing okay. I wish you the best and sending you hugs to help you.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,