View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
tREalMST Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Autumn

Points: 1,828, Level: 6 Points: 1,828, Level: 6 Points: 1,828, Level: 6

Question Re: I'm like allergic to the sun or something, can somebody please try to help me? - June 18th 2020, 07:00 PM

Thank you for the advice, but I've gone to doctors at Seattle Children's, multiple doctors offices, and a few emergency rooms. They all say I have "sensitive skin". But my symptoms seem to be very patterned. It usually starts every Spring, goes through into the Summer, then the more sun exposure, the better it is over time. If I go out in the sun a lot, then over time it adjusts. But every Spring it "resets". Sun rash goes through my family on my mom's side, but sun rash is raised on skin, and you grow out of it. But my skin doesn't raise, it just blotches and burns. Hydrocortisone kind of soothes. Ice packs do a little. But nothing works. My mom notices the blotches but says "I don't know what it is and I'm sorry your skin is probably just sensitive." It doesn't help that my stomach problems have brought me to the emergency room and children's hospital too. I haven't experienced pain as bad as it is when I am burning, can't stand up from a stomach ache, have a head ache from the summer heat, and have a period cramp. It's the worst.