View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,893, Level: 47 Points: 108,893, Level: 47 Points: 108,893, Level: 47

Re: I can't go on anymore - June 25th 2020, 05:07 PM

Hello, I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this and really hope that you will be okay soon.

When things keep going wrong we can keep getting upset and feel like it doesn't matter anymore because it is not going to get better and I'm so sorry that is how you have been feeling. Would you be able to try talking to someone and letting them know how you have been feeling. Talking to someone can help because when we are having a hard time with something, it can help us to feel better. We have been keeping it all to ourselves and we are able to talk about it. Can you try talking to a friend or family member when you have time. I know that it can be hard to just open up about something, if you are not able to talk to someone face to face, then can you try writing a letter and put everything in it that you have been going through and ask to talk about it with them.

Can you try finding someone to stay with so that you are not alone? Try to find something to get your mind off of this so that you are not thinking about this, going for a walk or listening to music or drawing or painting or putting on a funny movie or TV show or something else that you enjoy doing. I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you hugs to help you.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,