View Single Post
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sabah

Points: 18,266, Level: 19 Points: 18,266, Level: 19 Points: 18,266, Level: 19

Re: Vegetarian. - July 2nd 2020, 12:50 PM

I've been vegetarian since I was 10 years old - totally out of my own choice. I must say I do not ever recall it being difficult for me even though I was so young when I decided to become a vegetarian. None of my family members were vegetarian or any of my friends. I don't remember much however I do know that I would never look back. I did after a few years begin to eat fish very occasionally so I guess technically I am a pescatarian.. Anyway I love being a vegetarian, I don't really find any difficulty in finding stuff to eat (I do have an eating disorder so this is probably why haha ) but even so I do not have issues with finding vegetarian/pescatarian foods - I hope you find it okay

''No pressure, no diamonds''

There may not always be a direct answer to a problem, but there is always a way to get through it.
Strength is the best quality of the human mind and body, and I believe everyone has it; whether they believe it or not. Look for that tiny glimmer of hope deep inside yourself and once you've found it let it blossom, glow and illuminate your life.

I'm always here if anyone wants to talk.

x x x