View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,140, Level: 47 Points: 109,140, Level: 47 Points: 109,140, Level: 47

Re: Not enough reasons to live to keep suffering this much - July 25th 2020, 01:24 PM

Hello,

I'm truly sorry that you are having a hard time with this. I hope that you will be okay soon. You are so sweet to talk to and I wouldn't want to see anything happen to you. I know that you feel like giving up and I understand that feeling, would you be able to try talking to someone about how you are feeling right now, a family member or friend and let them in. Sometimes it can be hard opening up about how we are feeling, when we are able to let one person in, it can take a little of the hurt away. When we are talking to our friends or family member it can be hard when they are not helping. Or try putting on music and listening for a while or a funny movie or TV show or reading or drawing or going for a walk. This article is on how to help yourself too, if you would like to look at this when you have time. It is, https://www.helpguide.org/articles/d...depression.htm I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you lots of Hugs.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.