Thread: Covid anxiety
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,155, Level: 47 Points: 109,155, Level: 47 Points: 109,155, Level: 47

Re: Covid anxiety - July 29th 2020, 09:42 AM

Hi Hollie,

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this and hope that you will be okay soon. It is really great that the place that you have been working at is very clean, everyone should be the same. When we are working so much and washing our hands from our jobs and just doings that to be clean we also want to do our best to take care of ourselves too. Would you be able to buy some lotion and have it on you or in your purse, so that when you are done washing your hands you can put it on and this can help your hands. When our hands hurt it can be hard to focus on what we have to do, and when they are okay we can try to keep ourselves calm and keep doing what we have to do. Also if that doesn't work, I agree with up above try going to the doctor or calling them and let them know what is going on with you and hopefully they will be able to give you something to help you out.

When you are having a hard time, try looking out the window and count the cars or people or flowers that you see. If you have a little notebook that you can write in or draw or if you can get a fidget spinner and use that for a few to help calm you and hopefully you will be okay soon. I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you hugs to help.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,