View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Mitkoo0 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Dimitar Tabakov

Points: 1,505, Level: 5 Points: 1,505, Level: 5 Points: 1,505, Level: 5

Female Advice Preferred: Can you help me to find out If I am gay? - July 31st 2020, 08:03 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I think I might be gay and I am so scared and confused, but I am not 100 per sure, so I hope with your help me to find out If I am gay or not.. Well, I was a normal boy and I liked girls and only girls, but I have been rejected and this somehow affected me and I started to wonder what it will be if I was a girl and I tried to wear girls clothes, bra and thongs (I have a sister), and then I tried to finger my ass too and even fucked my ass with objects and i liked it.. I was 15 or 16 years old back then and now I am 28. And after all that I started to think and fantasize about sucking cock and get fucked by a man.. I even sucked cock once, it was a long time ago and the man couldnt get hard, I sucked his small and soft cock, but I liked it I like being on my knees in front of him.. I was 20 years old back then. After that I had other chances to meet with a man, but I always quited before the meeting, because of shame, stress and fear.. Then I met a girl, she was my first, we fell inlove, even engaged and lived together for 3 years, but then she left me for another man.. I was totally broken after that and damaged, but these feelings came back.. Again I want to wear thongs, bra, girls clothes and started to fantasize about sucking cocks and getting fucked. I think I still like girls, I mean I turn over to them, but it is more like in the way that I am envy of them, I want to wear their clothes,to be like them, thats why I think I may be gay..

Last edited by Ennui.; August 2nd 2020 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Changing prefix due to some details, also moving to the LGBT+ forum where you will get more sexuality advice.