View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Mitkoo0 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Dimitar Tabakov

Points: 1,505, Level: 5 Points: 1,505, Level: 5 Points: 1,505, Level: 5

Re: Can you help me to find out If I am gay? - July 31st 2020, 12:38 PM

Well, hun. First off, thank you for your great answer. You maked me smile, which happens very rarely these days. You have a point in everything that you said. And I know it is silly, but I want to and I think I need to label myself in order to start living again, because right now my life is a mess and I cant seem to get it all together. I have been like this for years and that really affects me. I dont know what to think or do. My whole life I wanted and I have dream about it, to have a wife, kids, build a family and be happy. But that may came, because of the way I have been raised and because of the society. Because I think I have been attracted to men, even when I was teen and until now. But I have been attracted to girls as a teen too, and then with my ex, but I am not now, and not at all. I like girls, but it is more like I like how they look and I imagine myself like them. So how can I have a wife, when I am not sexually attracted to women now.. In other ways, I desire men in sexual way, but I dont think I can have a future with a man and I dont think I can love a man really, so everything is a total mess.. But thanks again, you are great!