View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Not enough reasons to live to keep suffering this much - August 2nd 2020, 01:59 PM

Free support groups have harmed me so much. Because they don't understand. I wouldn't be depressed right now if life was okay and I had sufficient income because I've done all the work for depression. Doesn't get me money.

A fast food job would wreck my body and I can't afford to see a doctor. I am too ill to do that with untreated chronic fatigue. Pushing through could put me in the hospital for a crohns flare up. I don't have money for that. Stock at a grocery store last spring also caused permanent joint problems in both my wrists in less than a month. I haven't been able to afford treatment. And my state is OPEN except gyms and bars. Restaurants are doing indoor and outdoor seating AND carryout. It's honestly scary how we just keep going up 2000+ confirmed cases per day, every day. I'm high risk. If I get covid, I will definitely kill myself because it would be faster. I can't afford hospital bills for that anyway, so I'd just die at home, slowly and painfully. It would likely take months to get a job like that too, and it won't even cover 3/4 of my rent, let alone anything else. I can't get out of my lease, even if I die.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.