View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Raazkalra Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Mr. Lonely

Points: 8,712, Level: 13 Points: 8,712, Level: 13 Points: 8,712, Level: 13

What to do? - August 5th 2020, 08:15 AM

Greeting to all !

I'm an old member of teenhelp, and this site helped me a lot. Thanks for support.
Now I'm married for 2 yrs. My wife is beautiful , loving and caring. Our relationship worked very well for first yr. But now we have a problem.
We don't have any problem to each other. But the problem is she has with my mom.
Let me describe my mom: She is an old lady about 70 yrs old. She forget almost everything and repeats everything, she afraid of from her own image in mirror. She laugh loudly sometimes and cry sometimes without reason. She collects the isolated things , unrelated things.
Maybe she has dementia, OCD or Alzheimer's disease.
Now about my wife: She is a beautiful and caring 24 yr lady. She loves me and my 4 month baby a lot. She can't live without us. I love her too. But she has many past old frightened memory, which cause her sometimes panic. I asked her about every little aspects of life. Her father was a mentally upset man. Her parents used to fight with each other. She was abonded when she was 4 yr old. She had to live 2-3 yrs in a temple or on the road. Her father lost her mind completely and she afraid to her father. Her father sometimes dance in naked. Many times he throw stones on them , to my wife and her family. Her father laugh and cry a lot. He died with completely lost of mind.

My wife's mother call my wife back when he died. And then she raised her to her youth. That's is the whole story of my wife. She has instinct fears since childhood. She had a insecure childhood.

Now the problem is whenever my wife sees my mom laughing or weeping she sees a image of her father in her. She afraid . Now she is living in depression. She doesn't even speak sometimes to me about the situation but i guess what would happen when i see my wife frightened.

I love my wife and mom too. But i can't see my wife in this condition. But i can't even neglect my mom , she raised me and she loves me too. She needs caring and my father is no more. I love my mom too. I can't even think my life without her.

What should i do? Pls give your opinions.

Thanks and regards

Rakesh kalra