View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,352, Level: 47 Points: 109,352, Level: 47 Points: 109,352, Level: 47

Re: Addicted to buying food? - August 5th 2020, 12:04 PM

Hello,

I am so sorry that you have been having trouble with this and I hope that you will be okay soon. When we are buying so much take out it can be hard when we only have so much money coming in.

If you can, try to make it so many days before you can buy something. Ask your roommates if they would like to go in half of the groceries with you, so that you are not spending as much. Try to buy breakfast, lunch and dinner stuff that you like to eat and when you make dinner and have more leftover, you can always save it in the refrigerator or freezer and you can eat it the next day or whatever you want to. When you are looking for take out try to find something to get your mind off of this so that you are not thinking about it so much and going to buy something. You can try going for a walk or putting on a funny movie or TV show or reading or drawing or painting or something else that you enjoy doing. Or you can make something to eat with the food you bought from the grocery stores. If you are having trouble coming up with different meals you can Google any kind of food and so much comes up and buy what the recipe calls for. I wish you the best with this and hope that you will be okay soon. Hugs to help.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,