Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Update Post: Am I too small to have sex?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Red face Update Post: Am I too small to have sex? - August 10th 2020, 08:49 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hi new friends at Teen Help! Thank you for everyone who replied to my first post about me being 13 and having sex with my bf for the first time. I read what everyone wrote and I spent the weekend with my best friend because my mom had to work, and I told her and her mom what happened. We are all very close. Our moms were friends before we were born. Her mom ended up calling my mom and asked her if she could take me shopping for bras. So now I have some bras! They are really cute.

So my best friend, I'll call her L, told me that my bf actually F*ed me the right way. She showed me gifs of ppl having sex which really made me excited. But in all of them [edited]. L told me it feels good to them when they do that, push in and out. What is it called when a guy does that? Is that humping? Or F*ing? L used the word thrusting, but I'm not sure that's right! Ha ha. I keep on thinking about my bf [edited] and it makes me hot all over. Is that normal? L also told me that my bf wasn't complaining when he said how tight I was. Do guys like [edited]? I really want to talk to someone older so they can give me more info. Should I register? Can I talk to someone if I register? I could use some friends who know more.

L and I looked up masterbation because her mom said I should probably hold off on sex until I'm 16, but I'm really horny so L said we should look up fun ways to masterbate. Is 16 a good age to have sex? So, L and I were reading all sorts of stuff and we decided just to try some of it out, and she said I needed to make circles around my clit with my finger. She asked if she could show me, and of course I said she could. It felt so good when she was circling my clit. We took our clothes off and started rubbing our tits together and fingering each other. L was [edited] and I was fingering myself when her dad walked in because we had the door open. He stared for a couple seconds, said sorry and that we should close the door next time, and that dinner would be ready in 5 minutes!! L and I about died. He didn't get mad at us though. Is it ok that we masterbate together? Or is that not ok? I think it's better because we can't get pregnant with each other and we already trust each other. It felt really good, and I just want to do it again! Is it ok that she made me really wet? Now I'm not sure if I like guys or girls better, ha ha. I'm so confused.[/size][/color][/font]

Last edited by hocus pocus; August 13th 2020 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Adding non pg-13 prefix; Mature & Sensitive Content Policy