View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,882, Level: 47 Points: 109,882, Level: 47 Points: 109,882, Level: 47

Re: he broke up with me - September 2nd 2020, 06:19 PM

Hello Maddie,

I am truly sorry that this has happened to you and I hope that you will be okay soon. You did not do anything wrong and please do not feel like this is your fault. When we are dating someone and then this happens it can be hard to find something to get our minds off of this for a while. Sometimes doing something can help us so that we are not thinking about it so much. Can you try finding something to do for a while to help you out, going for a walk around your house or reading or drawing or painting or calling a friend or putting on a funny movie or TV show or something else that you enjoy doing. I know that when we are having a hard time with something that it can take a few things to help us get our minds off of this, so if it takes a few things to help you out try not to get upset.

I have this article on when someone breaks up with us and when you have time try looking at this. It is, https://www-insider-com.cdn.ampproje...20%25251%2524s

No matter what you are feeling, it will get better. It can take some time, please do not be so hard on yourself. I am so sorry about your parents, are you able to try talking with them and let them know how this is making you feel upset? Or can you try writing them a letter and put everything in it that you are having trouble with and ask if you can sit down and talk about this together. I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you hugs to help you out with this.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.