View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Complete Love. Offline
Life goes on...
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 11,974, Level: 15 Points: 11,974, Level: 15 Points: 11,974, Level: 15

My grandma just passed away yesterday :( - September 5th 2020, 01:58 PM

My grandma just passed away yesterday. I loved her so much but I have so many mixed emotions I dont know how to make it through this. Im adopted so I only got to know my grandma for 6 years. I feel robbed of time with her. Its bringing up alot of undealt grief from when my beother died when I was 7 and my aunt passed away from cancer a few years later. Yesterday In the hospital room I saw my dad break down and cry and thats the first time ive ever seen anyone grieve. So I let myself cry and it unleashed a fury of emotions from undealt grief with my brother and aunt too. Im in so much pain and keep crying. But I feel guilty for crying. I feel that I should be strong for my dad because it was his mom. I cant let him see me cry and feel like I have to hide it. I just cant believe shes gone. She cant be gone. NO. Please dont let it be true. This is so much. I dont know how to get through this.

"If I could just unzip my skin, step out of this body, then I would see who I really am.” -Wintergirls

FREE HUGS