View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,798, Level: 47 Points: 108,798, Level: 47 Points: 108,798, Level: 47

Re: My grandma just passed away yesterday :( - September 5th 2020, 04:07 PM

Hello,

I am so sorry that your grandmother has passed away and I hope that you will be okay soon. When this happens it is totally fine to feel however you would like to feel. Do not let anyone tell you how you need to feel, everyone is different when it comes to this. Some people can talk about this and they are totally fine doing it and it does help them, other people have a really hard time talking and keep to themselves. Then some people are angry or will cry all the time. We will all feel differently and it is okay. Please do not feel bad about crying or getting upset about this, you loved her and when we love someone like this we feel our love and our heart breaks and I am so sorry that this has happened to you. Would you be able to talk to someone about how this is making you feel? Can you try talking with a friend member or friend or someone at school or the school counselor and let them know that you are having a hard time with this and you need someone to talk to. Or if you are not able to talk with them face to face then maybe try writing a letter and put everything in it that you are having trouble with and then you can give it to them and at the end ask them to try talking together. When you have time try finding something to get your mind off of this for a while so that you are not thinking about it so much. Going from a walk or listening to music or drawing or painting or calling a friend or putting on a funny movie or TV show or movie or something else that you enjoy doing. I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you hugs to help you.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,