Thread: Pet loss
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 34,122, Level: 26 Points: 34,122, Level: 26 Points: 34,122, Level: 26

Pet loss - September 13th 2020, 11:53 PM

[SIZE="a"][SIZE="a"]I am being anonymous for privacy reasons but I have more detail in my blog entries. My cat passed away early this morning. I found out the night before he died that he suddenly got very sick and that he wasn't going to make it.

If you know me on this site, you'd know how highly I spoke of him and how close we were. He was my true family.

I probably would be grown up to be a grumpy old lady if it weren't for his playfulness, the non judgemental, pure compassion and always being by my side I would've be here today. There were so many times I didn't want to live anymore but I knew he needed me. When I moved out 2 years ago I cried often because I knew his health was declining and that nothing was being done about it. I also knew it would be too unhealthy and unsafe for me to be involved with his care. I did set money aside for him and hoped to one day have a place of my own thst allowed pets and I would move him in with me. But that never happened. I couldn't trust my family to use the money for his vet visits if I had given them the money. I couldn't go there without needing to recover for many weeks. I felt helpless for so long. I grieved an ambiguous loss for 2 years. And I only just started healing and then I lost him by death which just feels like an avalanche just hit me.[/size]
[/size]