View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,978, Level: 47 Points: 108,978, Level: 47 Points: 108,978, Level: 47

Re: I'm coming out to my family as trans - September 16th 2020, 10:06 PM

Hello, I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this and hope that you will be okay soon. Sometimes when we have to tell others something about ourselves we are not sure how to tell them because they may not understand or they do not believe in it and I'm sorry that you are having a hard time with this. Would you be able to try writing a letter to them and put everything in it and then give it to them or put it in a spot that they will see it. For example on the bed in the bedroom or the dining table or another place for them to see it. You can have someone with you like another family member who knows this about you or a friend to help you out. Or I have this article on coming out and it talks about doing this with your parents, maybe it can help you some. It is, https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...ming-out-trans No matter what happens, you are a lovely person inside and out, don't forget that. I hope that you will be okay soon and they will see the lovely person that we do. Hugs to help you.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.