View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
~Madam~ Offline
Poop
Average Joe

Name: Ellie

Points: 10,086, Level: 14 Points: 10,086, Level: 14 Points: 10,086, Level: 14

Re: Sex is not feeling the same - September 29th 2020, 05:30 PM

I personally feel asexual a lot of the times, so I can relate to not feeling "into it." I suggest just listening to your body. If you are comfortable enough to get naked and have sex with your boyfriend, you should be comfortable enough to tell him that it isn't working in the moment! Sometimes people aren't horny and that's okay. You shouldn't feel like you need to have a sexual relationship with him in order to have a strong and healthy relationship. Just communicate with him how you feel. Sometimes when a person gets stressed, it is hard to get in the mood. Intimacy is a whole bunch of things, and I think you should start to think about what that looks like for you!

----
Just a few of my favorite Marilyn Monroe quotes

-
"Everybody is always tugging at you. They'd all like a sort of chunck out of you. I don't think they realize it, but it's like 'grrr do this, grr do that...' But you do want to stay intact and on two feet."
-
"I was never used to being happy, so that wasn't something I took for granted. You see, I was brought up differently from the average American child because the average American child is brought up expecting to be happy."