Thread: Breakup
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,140, Level: 47 Points: 109,140, Level: 47 Points: 109,140, Level: 47

Re: Breakup - October 18th 2020, 03:39 PM

Hello Sue,

I am so sorry that this has happened to you and I hope that you will be okay soon. When we are dating someone for however long and then we are not together anymore, we will think about everything that has happened between us. Please try not to get upset or feel down about this, you are a lovely person inside and out. One day the right person is going to come and will be the best person ever. It may take a little bit to see who they are, but you will soon and when they come, they are going to be so sweet to you always. When you are having a hard time with this try to find something to get your mind off of this for a while so that you are not thinking about it so much. Try going for a walk or listening to music or drawing or painting or calling a friend or family member or writing or putting on a funny movie or TV show or something else that you enjoy doing and hopefully you will feel a little bit better after. I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you hugs to help you to be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,