Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Depression growing worse
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,149, Level: 47 Points: 109,149, Level: 47 Points: 109,149, Level: 47

Re: Depression growing worse - October 18th 2020, 04:17 PM

Hello and thank you so much for coming onto Teenhelp and telling us about what you have been going through and I am so sorry for all of this and hope that you will be okay soon. I think that it is wonderful that you have some friends who will help you out with this and you are able to stay with them too. When we are able to open up to our friends, it is nice because we are not keeping everything to ourselves and we keep getting upset more. You said that you we're going to the doctor to get some help with this and if you do not like or want to take what they have given you, then would you be able to try making another doctor's appointment and talk with them about how you do not want to take what they are giving you and see if they can help you without having to take anything. If it is hard talking to them about this face to face then maybe try writing a letter and put everything in it that you need to say and give it to them to read. This way it is easier for you to talk to them. When you are having a hard time with this try doing something to get your mind off of this for a while. That can be reading or drawing or calling a friend or putting on a funny movie or TV show or listening to music or something else that you enjoy doing to help you. I hope you will be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,